Muscular dysfunction can be caused by trauma, overload or misuse of muscles arising from occupational, sporting or recreational activites.
Our highly qualified Myotherapists utilise a range of techniques including massage (shallow, deep or trigger point), dry needling, cupping, electromechanical stimulation (TENS), corrective exercise and education.
Common conditions that are treated by our Myotherapists include:
- Muscle Strain & Tears
- Repetitive Strain & Chronic Injuries
- Muscle Imbalance & Poor Posture
- Back & Neck Pain
- Tension, Stress & Stiffness
- Headaches & Migraines
- Fatigue & Depression
- Sport Optimisation & Injury Management
- Lymphatic Drainage & Post Surgical Conditions
- Work Related Injuries
- Tennis & Golfers Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis & Shin Splints
- Sciatica & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The frequency of your treatment schedule will depend on the severity of your presenting condition. Acute injuries are usually dealt with quickly, whereas chronic pain normally takes longer with a management plan and maintenance involved. Your treatment program will be designed to achieve fast, effective and long term results.
Myotherapy is only by appointment and consultation maybe required before treatment is conducted.
A Qualified Therapist will analyze your situation.
Initial consultation fee is $15 and runs about 15 minutes