In these terms and conditions, “we”,”us” and “our” refers to Bliss Thai Massage & Beauty. Your access to and use of all information on this website (www.blissthaimassage.com.au) including purchase of our treatments & services are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
– You will provide us with personal information including your name, telephone, and a valid email address. You must ensure this information is accurate and current. – By using the Website and its associated functionality, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service.
Access and use of the Website
– You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us, and must only use the Website in accordance with these terms and any applicable law. – You must not (or attempt to): interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site; or use, copy or distribute (or attempt to use, copy or distribute) without our express permission. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities. We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our own.
Access and use of our Social Media pages
We will not be held responsible for third party posts on our social media pages. You will be responsible for content you post on our social media pages, and you must not post content that:
Information on this Website
You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods or services before you order our product.
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you The promotion of vouchers for goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only. We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card fraud, or where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website. You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in in this Agreement. Please note that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error. In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received. Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes The prices of vouchers, good, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and are current at the time of display, but may be subject to change. All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods or a voucher being issued. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold goods or vouchers against your order.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Gift Vouchers expire 9 months from date of purchase unless otherwise written. Extensions of up to 3 months may be requested PRIOR to expiry in some cases at the discretion of management.
- Expired Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Failure to keep an appointment or provide the minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation will result in the gift voucher becoming void.
- A gift voucher number must be provided at the time of booking in order to hold the booking.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No refunds or monetary returns will be given.
- Bliss Thai Massage & Beauty will not be liable for any gift vouchers lost or stolen.
- When re-scheduling or cancelling appointments we require 24 hours notice. Cancellations made after the required time or failure to attend appointments will result in gift vouchers becoming void and charges made to your credit card.