$17.42 – $1,160.00
Jojoba Oil, also known as Jojoba Carrier Oil – pronounced ho-ho-ba – is actually a liquid wax rather than an oil, and it closely resembles the sebum of the skin. This makes it a fantastic carrier oil for diluting essential oils.
- It is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and B, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that work together to help repair damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and provide long lasting moisture and hydration to the skin.
- It penetrates easily into the skin and is well suited for all skin types, particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin.
- Jojoba Oil also boasts the ability to reduce oily skin and it is believed that with consistent use, Jojoba Oil can almost ‘trick’ the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil (sebum), therefore reducing excessive oil production. This, in turn, can also be effective in controlling acne breakouts.
- It is also a very popular carrier oil due to its fantastic skin care properties. Being such an effective moisturiser, it is excellent for treating signs of ageing, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- When used on the hair, Jojoba Carrier Oil exerts powerful conditioning properties that work to keep the hair soft, shiny and hydrated.
At cool temperatures it may go cloudy (due to the wax), however gentle warming will return it to a clear state. It is a highly stable oil and has a long shelf life.
Where You Can Use :
Massage products, Hair care products, Soap making, Sun care products, Cream, Lotion and body butters, in cosmetics products. Personal skin cares treatments.
Benefits of JOJOBA CARRIER oil:
· Moisturizes skin
· Balances oil production
· Treats skin disorders
· Reduces aging sign and wrinkles
· Reduces stubborn acne
· Effective to treat inflammation
· Acts as good makeup remover
· Keeps nails healthy
· Cures cracked heels
· Makeup remover
Directions To Use
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Jojoba Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Jojoba Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Jojoba Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name – Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit, seeds
Colour: Pale yellow to yellow liquid/golden
Consistency: Generally flowable but will start to solidify in cold weather
Absorption: Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on the skin
Recommended use level: 0.5 to 100%
- Jojoba Carrier Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
100ml, 200ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L + (Option of Pump or No Pump & Free Tap)
100ml – Amber Bottle with a flip top or pump dispenser depend on selection
200ml – Amber Bottle with a flip top or pump dispenser depend on selection
300ml – Amber Bottle with a flip top or pump dispenser depend on selection
500ml – Clear Bottle with a flip top or pump dispenser depend on selection
1L – Food grade Jerry Can with a heat-sealed foiled cap or pump dispenser depend on selection.
5L – Food grade Jerry Can with a heat-sealed foiled cap or pump dispenser depend on selection.
10L – Food grade cubed drum with a tamper proof cap or pump dispenser depend on selection (free tap with drum)
20L – Food grade cubed drum with a tamper proof cap or pump dispenser depend on selection (free tap with drum)
100ml, 10L, 1L, 200ml, 20L, 300ml, 500ml, 5L
Without Pump, With Pump